COVID-19 & COVID Vaccination Information
Overseas Vaccination Record Review Service
If you have recieved a Covid Vaccination overseas you are able to get the details added to your patient records.
Please click on the link below to book an appointment to show evidence for any coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccinations you've had outside of England. This is so the NHS can securely update your vaccination record. The service is available for booking in Devon via the link below and is available at Greendale Vaccination Centre, Exeter.
The criteria is as follows:
- are aged 18 years old or over
- have an NHS number
- have received one of these MHRA-approved vaccines outside of England - Oxford/AstraZeneca (Vaxzevira), Pfizer/BioNTech (Comirnaty), Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) or Moderna (Spikevax)
Appointments can be booked via;
National Vaccination Centres - how to book you vaccine
To book your covid vaccination or booster vaccination at one of the national vaccination centre please click on the link below:
Who can get the coronavirus vaccine
- For continually updated Coronavirus advice, please visit: nhs.uk Coronavirus Update
- For the latest government guidance for households with possible coronavirus infection, click here
- What to do if you fall ill with COVID-19 symptoms whilst staying away.
- For vaccine advice, please visit: Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine - NHS (www.nhs.uk)
- To find out what you can and can't do please go to https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do
Covid-19 Testing - Which Test to Take?
Covid vaccine appointments open on National Booking System for 12 -15 year olds
The National Booking System is now open to book vaccination appointments for 12 to 15 year olds.
The Devon vaccination centres are at:
- Home Park, Plymouth, PL2 3DQ
- Greendale Vaccination Centre, Woodbury Salterton, Exeter, EX5 1EW
- English Riviera Centre, Chestnut Avenue, Torquay, TQ2 5LZ
- Barnstaple Leisure Centre, Seven Brethren Bank, Sticklepath, Barnstaple EX31 2AP
To find out more visit:
Have a query about the COVID vaccination?
We will contact you for your second COVID vaccination
For patients who received their first COVID vaccination through Mid Devon Healthcare Primary Care Network/Wallingbrook Health Group - we will contact you to arrange your second COVID vaccination, once deliveries are confirmed.
Please do not contact us.